Wedding Decoration Ideas
Wedding is a special occasion that requires wedding planning. It is something that should be celebrated with beauty and style. No matter how simple or luxurious the wedding you should add decoration to your wedding venue in order to make it more memorable. Wedding decorations should not only depend on the budget but also to your personal style. It is not surprising that couples like to have the most unique and exquisite wedding decorations.
To make implementing ideas easier, following a few simple tips below can be beneficial.
- Floating candles, balloons and flower, and fabric decorations are just few of traditional wedding decoration that can be use. However, if you want to put a more profound impact to your wedding venue a specific theme, color scheme or even the motif can be added to have great effect for the said occasion.
- Proper planning should be done for wedding decoration in order to come up with something realistic and achievable. Such case you should consider your budget. Avoid over spending with decoration because you also need to spend for you catering service, photographer and other stuff. Allot at least 10% of the budget for some contingency.
- Tight budget should not be discouraging to put decoration in your wedding venue. Choose only few important decoration items that can make the venue look attractive. The key here is to be resourceful and creative. You can have a DIY decoration for your wedding to save money. It is also important to purchase and support local market. Basically, those products from local suppliers are less expensive without compromising the quality. You can even recycle old decoration and turn it into something interesting.
- Make your wedding decorations in season. Avoid using themes that require materials that are not in season. The tendency is to spend dollars from imports because the said is not available in your local area since it is not in season. There are many wedding themes that can be use so there’s no need to worry about your resources. For example, you are going to have a wedding on December. You can’t use summer theme because it is cold and sometimes snowy. Such case, you need to embrace the season and take advantage of what is available. You don’t need to follow traditional decoration for your wedding but still it would be helpful to save your budget.
- You don’t need to wrap your venue with decoration. You can only focus to those important parts or areas of the wedding venue. Some of these areas that require decorations are altar, chairs, tables, and doors. If you have extra budget you can also decorate the ceiling, floor, and banisters. There are some minimalistic decorations that doesn’t require too much materials which is also help you to save your budget.